Upper Shoulder Pain More Condition_symptoms Why Is My Memory Foam Mattress Causing Upper Arm / Shoulder Pain?

Why is my memory foam mattress causing upper arm / shoulder pain? - upper shoulder pain more condition_symptoms

Normally, sleep on the side with one arm placed under the pillow, sometimes with arms crossed, so that only my hands under my pillow. Since I have a mattress memory foam, I woke up one morning with excruciating pain in my left arm when I move a certain way. A something that someone else had this or know what may be the causes? It all started after I got a foam mattress ...

1 comments:

goldenpu... said...

Their memory foam mattress can be very difficult for such an area, because in the same way, sleep on a feather mattress and have no problem sleeping.

Post a Comment