How Long Can A Person Survive With Congestive Heart Failure How Long Can A Person Survive After Being Diagnosed With Cirrhosis Of The Liver?

How long can a person survive after being diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver? - how long can a person survive with congestive heart failure

I have a few days, my mother has liver cirrhosis. While I was on the lookout for signs that I am aware that my mother, many of these symptoms for over 5 years. In 1997 my mother was diagnosed with diabetes, and she was drinking alcohol with drugs, but the 5 or 6 years is increased consumption. My mother had trouble walking has deteriorated for many years because of his swollen ankles and year after year and now can not walk at all. My mother lives in Germany and I need to know how long I can see it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment